Monday, December 28, 2009

Black Belt Training Training For Black Belt...have I Been Doing Ok?

Training for black belt...have I been doing Ok? - black belt training

Thursday, I ran 1 miles, I ran on Friday 3 / 4 mile, bike for 10 minutes Sitting 50-ups, and the stair master for I min 5th Yesterday I rode a bike for 2 hours. Today I'm probably one miles. In doing this, because I tested for my black belt in November. I have to run 3 miles in 24 minutes. In also trying to lose weight.

What I ate:
Thursday, I do not remember = /


Friday:
Grapes breakfast of oats with honey

Snack on an Apple-school and two slices of bread with peanut butter

Lunch-four slices of pizza (I know .. .. that was bad, but it was my last time)

Dinner of rice and meat


Saturday:
Grapes breakfast of oats with honey

Lunch and two slices of bread with peanut butter and a small cut tomatoes with a little salt

Presented first in a dinner of pizza and bread, onion, flax, grass, cashew cheese, pesto, tomatoes, black olives, and avocado with a banana, blueberries and stir the coconut milk


Today:
Breakfast Two slices whole wheat bread, strawberry jam with no sugar, one cup of milk and a strawberry yogurt and adjust the light

Light lunch and yogurt cranberries, rice and a vegetarian burger from soy beans (no bread, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.. Just the burger)

Have I done? What needs improvement? I exercise more? I do my exercises at around 8:30-9:00 Clock. Is this correct or should I exercise after every meal?
Sorry for all the questions .. I really need help
thank you =]

No comments:

Post a Comment